+St. John Maximovitch

"Never, never, never let anyone tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must be Eastern. The West was fully Orthodox for a thousand years, and her venerable liturgy is far older than any of her heresies." +Saint John (Maximovitch) of Shanghai and San Francisco

GiftAid Form

Copy and paste this page below into your Word Processor and send it to the Treasurer at the address at the top of the page.  Thank you.

ROCOR Western Rite Community (UK)

A Mission of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia, under the  direct guidance of Metropolitan Hilarion and the patronage of Our Lady of Glastonbury

To the Treasurer
44 Carbery Avenue

Tel 01202 427575
Mob 07962 440010

e-mail: sainteanswytheoss@gmail.com

 Gift Aid declaration for past, present & future donations
To: Western Rite Vicariate (UK) ROCOR
Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made
today                            in the past 4 years               in the future
Please tick all boxes you wish to apply.
I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008.
Donor’s details
Title ________ First name or initial(s) ___________________________________________

Surname   ________________________________________________________________

Full home address __________________________________________________________


Postcode ____________________

Date ________________________


Please notify the charity or CASC if you:
  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.